Thursday, March 18, 2010

Very Interesting Commercial Machine for $200

I saw this machine on the New Orleans Craigslist:

I'm selling a Used Cappacino/Espresso machine. It retails for about $2,800. It needs a couple of new parts and a couple of front plate covers replaced. The reason I'm seeling is because I no use for the machine anymore. Please call after 3p.m. Mon. thru Fri. ask for Gus #504-250-2171

After some serious goggling I found out this machine is a La San Marco 95-22 Sprint E

Some good information about the 95 series can be found at this website which goes over the Sprint's smaller sister the La San Marco 95-22 Pract E.

One has wonder how many missing parts and how much time it would take to have this machine making espresso again.

I must admit it is tempting but I already have too many projects.

1 comment: