Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Coffee Sucks

I have a large order in with Chris Coffee Service. I ordered the replacement Macap M4 Burrs and since shipping was free with orders over $50 I took the liberty to order some other items as well:

3 Oscar Group Gaskets - Hey they are cheap!

Latex tubing for the Gaggia Coffee water supply lines

2 Bumper rubber tamper holders - Tiny splurge

Isomac 2 Hole Steam Tip for the Oscar - We love the milk drinks

Replacement brushes for my Pallo Coffeetool - Great Cleaning Brush!

New Vacuum Breaker Valve for the Oscar - So I can put it on a timer in the future  

Water Hardness Test Strips - I have no clue how hard or soft our water is 

Solid Stainless Steel 58mm Tamp -  Total splurge item - Hope the wife likes it!

My only problem is I cant make espresso and we are having major withdraw. Flora called me during the day to tell me she had an espresso at a local coffee shop and expounded about how good it was. I tried my best this evening with the French Press but frankly the coffee sucked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment