Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gaggia Coffee Parts List

The shell of my Gaggia Coffee looks like the current Classic Coffee but the internal components look like those in the Gaggia Coffee Deluxe or Coffee 97.

It looks like the model numbers for the Coffee 97 are in the the 37000 range while the Coffee Deluxe is in the 97000 range

The Coffee Classic model numbers start in the 14100 range.

I have found good source of information about both of these machines at Parts Guru.

I hope to find the correct manuals and parts diagrams in the near future but until that time I will use the Parts Guru information as well as other Internet resources to help guide may way.

Classic Coffee Information

User Manual, Exploded View, Wiring Diagram 120v, Portafilter Diagram

Coffee Deluxe / Coffee 97 Information

User Manual, Exploded View, Wiring Diagram 120v , Portafilter Diagram

Figuring out the parts I need for a restoration is a challenge. So far I think I need:

DM 0041/088 - OR2025 Gasket - O-Ring for steam wand
DM 0041/022 - OR2018 Gasket - O-Ring for inlet fitting and group valve assembly
DM 0041/031 - OR2018 Gasket - O-Ring for suction pipe

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I was able to read an article on this topic without being bored. Thanks for keeping my interest and attention. For more than 20 years, Ulka Pumps has been providing quality solenoid pumps, solenoid valves, and industrial products with outstanding reliability for a variety of different applications. Our products are manufactured proudly in Italy, built to the highest standards to meet the expectations of all our clients.

    ReplyDelete